Those who wish to take part in CYPRUS RALLY 2019 must use the FIA Online Registration Platform. Duly completed electronic entry form must be sent before the closing date for entries. Entries are only accepted if accompanied by the total amount of entry fee.
ERC entrants who wish to score points must make their entries by using the standard entry form for their championship available in the FIA application at: https://registrations.fia.com/rally.
Non-Priority drivers must register and fill-in the electronic entry form available at https://registrations.fia.com/erccyprus
Please note that the FIA Online Registration Platform requires a user ID and a password to access the entry system. The FIA will need time to register you in the system and open your user account. Please do not wait until the last moment to make your entry in order not to miss the entry closing date.
The user account application is available via a link on the registration page stated above.
When sending your online registration entry form to FIA, please remember also to attach or send to email@example.com the following documents:
- Payment receipt of the total entry fee (to ensure that payment is duly receipted prior to the close of entries)
- Photocopies of the Competitor, Driver and Co-Driver Competition license
- Photocopies of the Driver and Co-Driver driving licenses
- Photocopy of the page of the homologation form for the entered car indicating number, group and cylinder capacity
- State in which championship(s) they want to score points.
In case one of the above listed obligations is no fulfilled, the Organiser can reject the entry.
Foreign drivers must be in possession of the approval of their own ASN which must be attached to the Entry Form or shown at Administrative Checks at the latest.
Details concerning the co-driver can be sent up to 24th September 2019 at 20:00 hours.